Water Park Rules
Baylor Beach Park is the place to be for summertime, "FUN IN THE SUN!"
To get the most enjoyment out of your visit with us, please check out
the following information.
- ALCOHOL AND DRUGS are not allowed anywhere in the park. We reserve the right to inspect coolers.
- BALLS may not be thrown in the swimming lake.
- CANOPIES are allowed, but must not obstruct the lifeguard's view.
- CHARCOAL FIRED TABLE TOP GRILLS are not permitted on picnic tables. (Modern grills, that do not burn/damage the table, are allowed.) Charcoal grills are located around the park for guest use.
- COOLERS may be brought into park, random inspections are done to help keep our park alcohol free.
- DISORDERLY CONDUCT/DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY/TRESPASSING violators will be prosecuted.
- FIREWORKS, FIREARMS, BOWS & ARROWS are not permitted.
- FLOATS are welcomed; no motorized floats, no oars.
- FOOD AND DRINKS (non-alcoholic beverages only) may be brought into the park. No glass bottles allowed on beach, please.
- LIFEGUARDS must be on duty for guests to swim; swimming is available during designated hours only. Please check dates/hours of operation. Parents, our lifeguards are here to help prevent accidents by enforcing the rules, but you are responsible to watch your own children. Swimmers must abide by lifeguard rule enforcement. Only lifeguards may swim during safety breaks.
- LIFE-JACKETS are available, for no charge, at stations around the swimming lake. We strongly encourage life-jackets for all non-swimmers and/or weak swimmers. Please return them to their station when finished so that they are available for others.
- LOST AND FOUND Baylor Beach Park is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property. Please, do not wear valuable jewelry, glasses, etc. when swimming. Please, do not take valuables, such as cell phones, keys and cameras, onto water boat rides. We have a "Lost and Found" located by the park office for anything that may have been found.
- MANAGEMENT of Baylor Beach Park are available in park office during park operation hours; please report any incidents that need attention. Management reserves the right to alter the beach & fun event hours depending on weather conditions and crowd size; management also has the right to refuse admission or remove persons from park.
- METAL DETECTORS are not permitted.
- MUSIC may not be loud, amplified or contain obscenities.
- NON-SWIMMERS, with or without life-jackets/flotation devices, are not allowed in the "Danger Deep Water", 12 ft., roped off area, on diving dock/boards or on the blue tube slide. Parent's are also not allowed to "catch" non-swimmer's in these areas. Diving Board Area is reserved for strong swimmers only. Swimmer must use appropriate swim strokes while in roped off area.
- P.A. ANNOUNCEMENTS are strictly for Park & Emergency use only. No phone in P.A. announcements or pagings made.
- PARENTS must accompany children to water park area! Ages 13 & under (and all non-swimmers) must be accompanied by an adult. Please, do not leave small children or non-swimmers unattended. Parents are responsible for their children's actions and whereabouts. (Campers must return to campground areas after water park closes.)
- PETS are not permitted to be brought into water park with swimmers or picnickers (for sanitary purposes). Pets, also, may not be left in guest's vehicles. Please leave your pets at home!
(Pets restricted to R.V. sites only.)
- PROFANITIES AND OBSCENITIES will not be tolerated. Anything displaying either of these, i.e. clothing/tattoos, are not permitted. Reason for removal from park. Please report any issues to park management.
- PROPER SWIMWEAR ATTIRE is required. No thongs or wedgie-bottoms. No see-thru or overly loose T-shirts. All swimming attire must be above the knee for safety purposes. Swim-wear must not have rivets if using the blue tube slide. No nude or partially nude sunbathing. Approved water shoes are permitted.
- RAIN CHECKS/REFUNDS will not be issued.
- RE-ENTRY, for Swimmers/Picnickers leaving park, is available. Guests must get a wristband for same day, park re-entry. Guests without proper wristband must pay daily admission to re-enter. Any/all guests leaving and coming back for the day can receive their wristbands in the park office; wristband must be worn to be valid.
- SAFETY BREAKS are taken regularly.
- SAND TOYS are welcomed.
- SMOKING is permitted in designated areas located by the parking lots only. Please dispose of cigarettes in provided ashtray stand.
- SPEED LIMIT 10 mph.
- SWIM DIAPERS required for infants, toddlers or anyone who requires diapers on a daily basis. We encourage all guests to please remind small children to take frequent restroom breaks; restrooms are available at the Shower House.
- TRUNK CHECKS are randomly performed upon entry.
- WEATHER in case of inclement weather, seek shelter in Shower House. We do call swimmers out of the water during storms, but allow them to re-enter after it has passed, when all is safe. We do not, typically, close for this reason unless in the unlikelihood that we have no guests, guests all leave or if it's almost closing time.
All guests release Baylor Beach Park, Inc. its owners, employees and agents, and from any claims of injury or damage arising from their use of Baylor Beach Park, Inc. services or facilities or their presence upon the property, whether caused by their own fault, the fault of third parties, or the fault of Baylor Beach Park, Inc., its owners, employees or agents, and all guests further assume all risks arising from their use of services and/or facilities at Baylor Beach Park, Inc.
Thank you for helping us to keep our park a GREAT park for families!