Each member will receive unlimited: during water park season of this year!
Each member will receive unlimited:
during water park season of this year!
*Our Water Park operational dates coincide with area schools, please check Dates & Hours of Operation before visiting us for your summer "FUN IN THE SUN"!
WATER PARK INCLUDES:
2 Acre Swimming, Water Park Lake
1 Acre Water Boat Lake (Rides available at 1/2 OFF, check out "Fun Events" below)
90' Tube Slide
3 Small Kiddie Slides
Kiddie Log Roll
Buckets of Fun
1 Meter & 2 Meter Diving Boards
Sand Volleyball Courts*
*Basketballs, Volleyballs and Cornhole bags are available at Beach House rental window, at no charge; however, we ask that you leave your membership card or driver's license until items are returned.
**Life-jackets are available at no charge and are located at stations around the swimming lake. We encourage all non-swimmers to please wear a life-jacket. Non-swimmers are not permitted to use the diving boards, 90' tube slide or go in the "Danger Deep Water", roped-off area.
SEASON SWIM MEMBERSHIP
Ages 3 & Under Free
Family of Two $100.
Additional Family Members (Each) $40.
Replacement Card $ 5.
Click link below to print out your application today!
|SEASON PASS FUN EVENT PRICES FOR MEMBERS ONLY|
|Fun Tube (all day rental)||$2.50|
Season Swim Member Information & Rules
- Season Swim Membership may include immediate household members only. Example: Father and/or Mother, unmarried dependent children 18 years & under, still living at home.( In the case of only one parent obtaining membership, one grandparent may be added. If you have any questions, please call us @ 330-767-3031 or toll free @ 1-888-9BAYLOR.)
- Birth dates for each member will be required. Each person on your membership will be issued a photo I.D. good for the current summer. When using your membership, please stop at admission gate (each visit) to show your membership I.D. along with all other I.D.'s of any other members in your vehicle. Guests without memberships must pay daily admission. If you have forgotten your membership I.D., you will need to park your vehicle in temporary parking and come in the office to confirm your membership. Extra I.D.s are available at an additional charge.
- Individual memberships may be obtained by those of any age; however, guests who are ages 13 & under must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of their visit.
- Membership I.D. must be present in order to receive 1/2 off Fun Events and is only applicable to those on membership. Membership I.D. also may be left during use of basketballs, volleyballs, cornhole bags or rental of Fun Tubes.
- Memberships are non-transferable; no substitutions are allowed. Any attempts at substitutions will result in loss of membership without a refund. If, at any time, you or anyone listed on your membership brings another person/persons into the park without paying admission, your family membership will be revoked, no exceptions/no refunds.
- Membership privileges are applicable to members ONLY.
- Days of operation coincide with area school schedules, please check dates/hours operation.
- Parents: Please watch your children! Children may not be responsible to watch other children. Our lifeguards area here to help prevent accidents by enforcing the rules but you are responsible to watch and keep track of your own children. Adult season members, continually not watching their children, will have their membership revoked, without a refund.
- All sales are final, no refunds will be issued.
- As a Season Member of Baylor Beach Park, you & your family members are expected to abide by all the rules of the park, as listed in the brochure, posted in the park or stated by the staff, lifeguards or management.
Thank you for helping us to keep our park a GREAT park for families!