A Camping Club consists of an organized group of members with a designated Wagon Master. To check availability or to make reservations, please call us @ 330-767-3031 or toll free @ 1-888-9BAYLOR.
|Club Camping Rates - Includes Two Guests and use of Water Park|
|*Deposit - To Reserve Club's Sites||$50.00|
|Clubs with 10 or MORE R.V. Units|
|Full Hook-Up Sites||$32.00|
|Extra Person (4yrs. old & up)||$5.00 Per Person|
|Clubs with LESS than 10 R.V. Units|
|Full Hook-Up Sites||$33.50|
|Extra Person (4 yrs. old & up)||$5.00 Per Person|
|All Visitors or Guests of Camper (4 yrs. & up)||$7.00|
|Senior citizen Visitor||$3.00|
|Fire-Side Visitor (after 6 p.m.)||$3.00|
|Off-Season Extras and Visitors||No Charge|
- Sites must be confirmed 1 month prior to outing/6 weeks prior for a holiday weekend.
- Wagon Master must collect a one night’s deposit for each site being used and make a single payment to Baylor Beach Park at the time of confirmation. For your convenience, we will provide a "Wagon Master Collection Sheet".
- Cancellation Policy: We require a 2 day minimum cancellation, 1 week for holiday weekends for a full refund. Cancellations made after this time will be charged deposit amount (one night’s stay).
- It is the responsibility of the Wagon Master to reserve, change or cancel sites. (Please have your members make their reservation by directly calling the Wagon Master, not the Campground.)
- The Wagon Master will then collect the remaining fees the weekend of the club camp-out. Method of final payment: Check, Checks, Cash, Visa, Master Card, or Discover. (Please inform us of any of your sites not being used.)
|Available during Summer ONLY, Check Hours/Dates of Operation|
|Antenna T.V. Channels||3, 5, 8, 19, 23, 43, 55|
|Dump Station Use||Included|
|Service Scheduled BEFORE Noon/Same Day Service||$15.00|
|Service Scheduled AFTER Noon/Same Day Service||$20.00|
|Firewood Bundle||$ 5.00|
|Firewood Rack Load||$14.00|
For more important information, check out Camping Information & Rules!