RV Camping Rates for the 2013 Season
R. V. Camping will be OPEN May 1 – the weekend of October 15 for the 2014 season!
Swimming, Tent Camping and all Park Activities are OPENED for the Memorial Day weekend. We are CLOSED MAY 27-29 due to our area’s school being in session and then RE-OPEN MAY 30 for the remainder of the summer! Daily operation coincides with the area school schedules.
Swimming, R.V. and Tent Camping, Picnicking and all Park Activities:
|June, July, and August
Mon.-Thurs - 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Fri., Sat., Sun. & Holidays - 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Method of payment:
Cash, Visa, Master Card, or Discover.
Sorry, we do not accept personal checks
R.V. Camping Season May 1 - Oct. 15 Weekend.
- Check-in time 1 pm. - 7 pm.
- Check-out is 1 p.m. (Pull camper off-site to parking lot #5 to stay and swim until 7 p.m.)
- Rate for up to 2 people includes camping and swimming.
- One unit per R.V. site - Limit 6 people per R.V. Site - no tents permitted on R.V. sites.
- All Family Members Must Register At Time Of Check-In.
- No Add-Ons After Initial Registration.
|R.V. CAMPING NIGHTLY|
|Water and 30 Amps
|Water, 30/50 Amps. and sewer
|Extra Person (3 yrs. and under free)
|Campsite visitor or guest||$6.00|
|Campsite senior citizen visitor or guest
|* Stay 6 night - receive 7th night FREE
|R.V. CAMPING OFF SEASON NIGHTLY (before and after park season)
|Water, 30 amps, and Extra Persons
|Water, 30/50 amps, Sewer, and Extra Persons
|Use of dumping station (non-campers)
|Honeywagon service (same day service)
| Scheduled by 12 noon
| Scheduled after 12 noon