Check out our local attractions to get a closer look at our friendly neighbors!
|R.V. CAMPING NIGHTLY||SITE INCLUDES 2 PEOPLE|
|Water and 30 Amps||$37.00|
|Water, 30/50 Amps and Sewer||$45.00|
|Extra Person (3 yrs. & under Free)||$5.00|
|Campsite Senior Citizen Visitor||$3.00|
|Fire-Side Visitor (after 6pm)||$3.00|
|R.V. CAMPING OFF SEASON, NIGHTLY|
|*Before and after water park season; no other discounts may be applied.|
|Water, 30 Amps & Extra Persons||$29.60|
|Water, 30/50 Amps, Sewer & Extra Persons||$36.00|
|(Available during Summer ONLY, Check Hours/Dates of operation.)|
|Antenna T.V. Channels||3, 5, 8, 19, 23, 43, 55|
|Use of Dump Station||Included|
|Honey Wagon Service|
|Scheduled BEFORE Noon/Same Day Service||$15.00|
|Honey Wagon Service|
|Scheduled AFTER Noon/Same Day Service||$20.00|
|Firewood Rack Load (Dolly)||$14.00|
|Mid-Week Discount||Sunday-Thursday Special
Stay 2 nights at regular price & get the 3rd Night Free! Check-In on Sun., Mon. or Tues. only for this offer. Not valid with other discount offers or on Holidays. Must mention discount upon reservation or arrival.
|Weekly Special||Stay 6 consecutive nights, receive the 7th night FREE.|
|Memberships||10% off - AAA, AARP, Coachman, Good Sam, and Baylor Beach Park Season Members.|
|Military||10% off - Active Duty/Veterans
|Senior Citizen||10% off
|Off-Season Nightly Discount||20% off regular rates, before or after water park season; no other discounts may be applied.|
|Off-Season Weekly Discount||20% off regular rates PLUS 7th consecutive night free, before or after water park season; no other discounts may be applied.|
|*Discounts cannot be combined, ONLY one discount may be applied.
*All prices subject to change without notice.
R.V. Camping Information & Rules
- R.V. CAMPING SEASON from May 1 thru the October 15 weekend.
(Call campground for possible exceptions.)
- OFFICE HOURS (Memorial Day Weekend. - Labor Day): 11am-7pm
- OFF- SEASON OFFICE HOURS: Mon-Thurs: 11am-6pm, Fri: 11am-8pm,
Sat: 11am-2pm; Closed Sunday
- CHECK-IN: 1pm-7pm
(Late Check-In is available, please call during office hours to make arrangements.)
- CHECK-OUT: *12:30pm (New check-out time beginning in "2019")
- FAMILY CAMPING ONLY, strictly enforced.
- RESERVATIONS highly recommended! Online reservations are available. Campers may choose a particular site; however, management reserves the right to change site if necessary.
- RESERVATION MINIMUM 2 day reservation required for weekends; 3 days for holidays.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT Cash, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Sorry, we do not accept personal checks.
- CANCELLATION POLICY Campers must call our office to cancel a reservation. We require a 2 day minimum notice of cancellation, 1 week for Holiday weekends. Cancellations made before this time will be charged a $5 fee. Cancellations made after minimum requirement will be charged one night’s stay, excluding any discounts. No-Shows will be charged one night’s stay. (Reservations made online are charged a $5 non-refundable fee that is not included in cancellation fee.)
- VISITORS of camper pay admission during summertime, 11am-7pm & must exit park by 10pm.
- ALCOHOL AND DRUGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE IN PARK. We reserve the right to inspect coolers.
- PETS are allowed to accompany R.V. campers only. All pets must be kept on a short leash and in designated areas. No walking around swimming lake or paddleboat areas. Keep pets out of buildings. Clean up after your pet while walking & at campsite. Limit 2 pets per camper. No overly large or aggressive breed dogs permitted. Pets must be kept quiet. Do not leave pets unattended. Must sign release form at office upon arrival.
- TENTS are not permitted on R.V. sites. We no longer offer any tent camping. Sorry, no exceptions.
- MATS/RUGS/CARPET PIECES are not allowed on campsite. This helps to maintain our sites for each camper.
- VEHICLE PARKING at campsite is available if space allows. Extra parking is available in nearby parking lots.
- FIREWOOD is self-serve. Cost is $14 a rack load (dolly) or $5 a bundle. Please pay at beach office during hours of operation.
- TREES/BRANCHES may not be cut or mutilated.
- TRASH should be placed in dumpsters; please do not leave on picnic tables or at campsite.
- PARENTS must accompany children to water park area and are responsible for their actions. Children must return to campground after water park closes.
- LIFEGUARDS must be on duty for swimming. Swimming is available during designated dates/hours only. Parents, our lifeguards are here to help prevent accidents by enforcing the rules, but you are responsible to watch your own children. Life-jackets are available at no charge and are located around swimming lake.
- QUIET HOURS: 10pm-9am. (Please alert onsite management of any major issues or emergencies.)
- FIREWORKS, FIREARMS, BOWS & ARROWS are not permitted.
- FISHING is not permitted.
- METAL DETECTORS are not permitted.
- GOLF CARTS & FOUR WHEELERS are not permitted.
- WEATHER In case of inclement weather, seek shelter in Shower House.
- EMERGENCY # 911
- DISORDERLY CONDUCT/DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY/TRESPASSING will be prosecuted.
- MANAGEMENT has the right to refuse admission or remove persons from park.
Pets welcome with RV Campers only!